28: Evidence that Fund Statements Are Available
The community foundation should demonstrate that fund statements are provided, and show the frequency of fund statement distribution.
- Frequency of fund statement distribution
- Distribution of fund statements
- If statements are only provided on an opt-in basis, evidence of how that option is communicated to donors
For the purposes of reconfirmation, a material change is any change that decreases the frequency of the distribution of fund statements. If the organization only changed the method of distributing fund statements (e.g., paper to electronic statements), no documentation is required. If you have had material changes, you will need to resubmit any documentation related to material changes. Review all key elements for this requirement by clicking the "confirming" toggle in the upper left corner of this page.
- Sample fund statements
- Policy or procedure for providing fund statements
- Language in marketing materials